Serenity Properties Home Improvement, LLC (the “Company”) is committed to protecting your personal information.
The Company uses the personal information it collects about you for the limited uses outlined below in this policy.
“Services” means the services provided by the Company’s Website;
“Website” means www.serenityphi.com domain and any sub-domains thereof;
“Company” means Serenity Properties Home Improvement, LLC and entities controlling, controlled by or under common control with Serenity Properties Home Improvement, LLC.
Information that the Company Collects
The information that we collect is aimed to allow us to provide you with better services and a more enjoyable experience. We may collect the following types of information:
- Information supplied by your browser when accessing our Website, such as IP address, type of browser, date and time of access, etc.
Use of Information
The Company uses the information it collects for the following purposes:
· Internal Use. The Company uses the information collected for statistical analysis on an anonymous basis for internal purposes, to improve its Website and Services, and to better tailor the Website and Services to meet your needs.
· Resolving Problems. The Company may use information and other data it obtains from your current and past activities to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems and to monitor and enforce the Company’s Terms of Service.
The Company will notify you prior to using your personal information for a purpose(s) other than that for which it was originally collected or was subsequently authorized by you, and will offer you the opportunity to opt-out of such other use.
Disclosure of Information
General Rule. The Company will not disclose, sell or transfer any of your personal information, to any third parties (e.g., advertisers or business partners), except in the following cases:
· Opt-Out. The Company notified you of such transfer in advance and gave you the opportunity to choose to opt-out of such transfer.
· Merger or Sale. In the event that the Company merges with or is acquired by another business entity or sells all or substantially all of its assets to an acquirer, the Company may share some or all or your personal information with the merged or acquiring company in order to continue serving you and others and continuing to offer you the Services.
The Company will make reasonable efforts to notify you in the event that it shares any of your personal information with a merging or acquiring company.
The Company’s site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while the Company strives to protect your personal information, it cannot ensure the security of any information that you transmit to the Company or any information that you receive from the Service, and you transmit such information at your own risk. Your registered user account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Please make sure to protect your account information and log off when you are done using the Website if other users have access to the same computer.